What Is Possessive?
A puzzle game in both isometric and first-person perspectives where you control a ghost capable of possessing living things. Solve puzzles, possess the residents, and defeat the old medium’s magical totem to escape!
Possessive was developed by a six person group called, Team Hex, for UCF’s Spring 2017 Game Production Class.
Quick Project Information:
- Engine: Unity 5
- Genre: Single Player Puzzle
- Play Time: 20 minutes
- My Role: Senior Programmer and UI Artist
- Developers: 2 Designers, 2 Artists, and 2 Programmers
- Development Time: 9 weeks, around 500 hours in development time
I was Senior Programmer and UI Artist for the team. My responsibilities included:
- Development of Main Menu and Pause menu in Illustrator programmed in C#
- Implementation of Audio Assets
- Texturing of 3d art assets in 3dCoat
- Puzzle design layout and documentation
- Marketing materials
Download and Play Possessive on it’s Itch.io Page!