What Is Ransacked?
Ransacked is a stealth thieving game in the third-person perspective, where a player controls a thief who can steal almost anything. During the experience the player travels between the Thieves Guild and nearby village, looting homes for their items, avoiding guards, and selling stolen goods for gold.
Ransacked is currently being developed by a 12 person group called, Real Nifty Games, for UCF’s Spring 2018 Game Workshop Class.
I am Project Manager & Producer for the team. My responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain documentation which included the Game Design Document, Art Style Guide, and Technical Design Document
- Holding SCRUM meetings with each team member and leads
- Tasks creation and assignment based on Gantt Chart and implemented through HacknPlan
- Promo video
- Finding and fixing production pipeline problems
- Prop Placement
- Level Design
- Gameplay Design
- Engine: Unreal Engine 4
- Genre: Single Player Stealth Thieving
- Play Time: 5-10 Minutes Core Gameplay, 3 Hours for a complete experience
- My Role: Producer/Project Manager/Documentation/Narrative/Gameplay Design
- Developers: 1 Producer, 2 Designers, 5 Artists, 1 Animator and 3 Programmers
- Development Time: 16 weeks